Friday 13 March 2015

SOUTH KENSINGTON...









I was extremely lucky again to be sent off by Topshop to a meeting for Topshop Beauty earlier on this week. And once again, London didn't fail to make me feel so special and just so at ease. Although its so bustling and constantly go go go, i love that buzz of the cultures and amazing buildings you see everywhere you go.

My sister and i went to the museums so i wanted to wear an outfit that was comfortable, but also that i fitted in with the white brick and the gorgeous surroundings!(sad i know)

Once again, grey on grey is just huge now! Its so effective with such minimal effort.

This cardigan!!! It was £7 outta Primark and i actually can't believe what a bargain that was!

Apologies my blog isn't updated as often as it was. I mentioned in my last post that my gorg best friend moved abroad so its a little difficult to have the photos taken! But i will update as often as i can!!

Thanks chicks,
H
x


Outfit details-
Cardigan- Primark (similar here)
Jumper-Bershka (similar here)
Skirt-Topshop (similar here)
Boots-Topshop
Bag-Primark (similar here)
Sunglasses-Primark (similar here)

*outfit inspirations*

(credit to 'that pommie girl'/'song of style')

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit it looks so comfortable and casual and you look so pretty :) x omg so many ands haha

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wasn't expecting that cardigan to be from Primark it's sooo nice! Please say it's a recent purchase?!
    x

    icharlotteemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Yeah bought it last Monday and it was in the sale! Couldn't believe it lol xx

      Delete