Friday 1 May 2015

A pink post...










Ahh hey guys!! I can't believe how long its been since my last post. With work and losing my best friend/volunteer photographer to Gran Canaria, I was stuck for while finding free time plus someone who would help out!! But I'm back now for good and my blog will be nice and active again!! Sorry again for such a delay!

So since my last post the weather has taken a turn for the better!! Well... I say that, its still freezing but at least the suns out!! 

Any excuse for a bardot top! This ones from Topshop last year, but they have all been brought back out again this year. White jeans again are a huge deal for the spring summer, they look so effortlessly classy for any occasion.

Normally everything I blog about would be from Topshop, but the shoes here and the cape were both Primark bargains! This cape, which i think is just such a lovely little cute spring/summer cover up for when its a bit chilly, was only £2!!! Yes, £2! I couldn't resist i really couldn't!

I can't wait for the summery style this year, as everything in the shops is just beautiful so far!! Apologies again for the lack of posts! Theres more to come! 
Thanks everyone
H
x

OUTFIT DETAILS:-
Cape- Primark
Top- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Primark
Sunglasses- Topshop

(my views are totally my own and not in any way linked with the brands mentioned here)



No comments:

Post a Comment