Monday 20 July 2015

A WAVE GOODBYE TO NORTHERN IRELAND...










SO i knew this post would be difficult to write!! Which is why i waited a while after i moved out to write it!

This place, although very one of a kind and totally different to anything I've ever experienced, has given me more than i could've imagined!! Its given me people that will stay in my heart forever and its given me career opportunities that don't just come along often for anyone!

Now I'm not going to lie. The first 7 months or so, were the hardest of my life so far. 18 going on 19 years old, living across the water from my whole family and going through a frightening time. The pure kindness of everyone around me, people who haven't even known me more than 8 months just was overwhelming. Ill never forget the people that got me through this tough time. It got so hard i almost gave up, but i thought theres no way I'm going home after I've got this far. With dreams of London and America still at the forefront of my mind i was determined to stay in Belfast for as long as it took.

So my patience paid off! Now London is my home and my career is at the biggest high street fashion store in the world. Something only dreams are made of for fashion obsessed people like me!

I urge anyone who has a dream no matter how big to just go for it, what have you to lose! Sure, i have no money and one pint of beer costs £8 here but I'm happy and happiness is so important! I have become the person i am today purely from taking chances and somewhere that you thought was the wrong place to be, actually turned out to be the best place for you!!

This day with my fee fee was the best last weekend i had to see northern ireland in all its beauty. And as you can see from the pictures it was just stunning! My outfit although looking nice and summery... didn't keep me as warm as id hoped!! 

Some fun London blogging coming up soon!

H
x

outfit details:-
Top- Topshop(band of gypsies no longer available online)(similar here)
Jeans- Topshop
Sandals-Primark(similar here)
Bag-Primark(similar here)
Sunglasses-Topshop (black versions here)

1 comment:

  1. London really is such an amazing and inspiring place to be !! There's always so much going on, I love it!

    Lovely blog, would be great if you could check out mine.
    http://greenteavogueandme.blogspot.co.uk

    Maija Lily Xx

    ReplyDelete