Sunday 18 January 2015

LEOPARD LOVE...










This outfit totally defines my style. I just love combining colours that flow well together in an outfit.

The gorgeous leopard beauty is from Topshop, Alex Chung was pictured wearing it for the Topshop Unique A/W14 fashion show and as soon as i saw that, i had to have it!!

Now for the gilet. I wouldn't be a gilet person normally. I find a lot of them to be very boxy for my shape but this one is a lot longer and just matches perfectly with everything i own!! I would highly recommend buying one if you don't already, they can enhance any outfit and keep you warm too without wearing an annoyingly bulky coat.

Although we all look forward to the gorgeous dresses and kimonos of spring/summer. I don't want winter to end!! The colours are just lovely and Im finding everything in my wardrobe is either fur, leopard or burgundy haha!



Heres outfit details:-

Crop Jumper- Topshop (in grey, burgundy sold out!)
Faux Fur gilet- Topshop (similar here)
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Leather Bag- Topshop (similar here)


Thanks for looking and reading!

x










No comments:

Post a Comment