Wednesday 21 January 2015

THE PEPLUM...











Although simple, blue high waisted skinny jeans paired with a pointed stiletto and hoops are the perfect combination for a day/night look!!

Topshop 'Joni' jeans are my favourite style of jeans because they are so flattering on! I find myself wearing them out for drinks but i also find that i can chill out in them at home as well  they are so comfortable! Get yourself a pair if you haven't already they are the jeans i swear by.

This outfit I love for its simplicity, I aren't an eccentric person when it comes to fashion and never have been! I just really love the little detail of outfits such as gold hoops or a watch. 

Now. Lets talk about the craze that is a peplum!! This Topshop jacket is one of my favourite buys this A/W. The shape it can give you is insane!! No matter what your size, a peplum shaped top, jacket, dress.. peplum anything can give you such a lovely shape that nips you in at the waist! Go buy one now!!

(i apologise for the lighting issues with these pics. My courtyard doesn't let loads of light in!)

Outfit details:-

Jacket- Topshop
Top- Topshop
Jeans-Topshop
Shoes- Office (similar here)
Bag- Kardashian Collection for Dorothy Perkins 2013(similar here)

Thanks for reading!
H
x









No comments:

Post a Comment