Sunday 25 January 2015

IMPRACTICALITY...









So i had a bit of fun with this post. My AMAZING best friend Danny has been a gem taking the photos for me and he took me up to the Belfast castle gardens and it was just stunning.

The outfit went really well with the settings i thought!! Been just loving all the pelmet skirts that have been coming onto the high street lately. I personally love the detailing on the side of this Topshop number, i think it really adds an interesting touch to it!!

Jersey tops like this one are actual life savers!! Only £12 and they can be worn with jeans,skirts..anything! They look so lovely on. I love the way a black lacy bra underneath a thin white top like this one, can add depth to the outfit and it looks quite cool. (or at least i hope it does!)

I have posted about this fix fur jacket before but i can't explain how much i love it. It goes with everything and i wear it too often haha! Honestly though, go buy a faux fur jacket/coat if you haven't already. They are timeless and so classy.

Click the Facebook link on the left to like the Facebook page for my blog!

Thanks for reading,
H
x


Outfit details:-
Jacket-Topshop
Top-Topshop
Skirt-Topshop (similar here)
Bag- Really old Primark (similar here)
Hoops- Freedom at Topshop (similar here)




No comments:

Post a Comment