Wednesday 28 January 2015

SURROUND YOURSELF IN LOVE...















Its so strange for me to do a post like this but i thought it was about time i wrote a little bit about my surroundings and who i am!

The pictures you see here are of my very small, but also veeerrry cosy bedroom in my house in Belfast. As i live away from my family, i feel so strongly about surrounding myself with positive thoughts and happy reminders that you do have people that love you! 

Apologies, for the cringy-ness of that last sentence haha! But for anyone thats away from what they class as 'home', it is important. I absolutely love all things heart shaped for the home. I just think it adds a really girly touch to anything! 

What you also see here is my cushion saying the definition of 'hug'. Now my mum is very similar to me and loves all these little cute things for the home and said a few months back that she really wanted to 'send me a hug' because i was having a bad day. And i few days later i got this cushion delivered through the post! Sooo adorable i cried for a good half hour at the sheer sight of it! Thanks again mum.

As a blogger, i feel that having an apple mac is almost an essential. Yes you can blog just as easily on any other laptop but i just love the sleekness of them and it goes with my room so well! (yes, i coordinate even my computer)

This really hasn't been the easiest year. But simple things like surrounding myself with happy thoughts and good friends has made everything so much easier and life is looking up in so many ways. Anytime you feel down, just know theres always someone that cares and loves you for who you are and not what you think you should be.

Lastly, ill explain the bunny slippers. I mean £3 outta primark how could i not!! They are the comfiest cutest things I've ever seen! And again, go so well in my bedroom!!

Thanks for reading! 
H






1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah! We love your blog so we've nominated you for the Liebster Award! See what that means here: http://armanileigh.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete