Friday 6 February 2015

MATHEMATICS...











This skirt is everything!! I mean, its not something you could wear every day but nonetheless its fab! Im not going to lie, the grey on grey has been a favourite of mine lately. Now I'm really not into the whole "kardashian' craze but Kimmy K was pictured wearing a dark grey midi and crop co-ord with nude pumps and i fell in love! Grey is such a chic colour and it looks so clean.

Strappy heels like these ones are a must. I found these beauties for £15 in the topshop sale! Absolutely gorgeous and so comfortable!

Apologies for the delay with this post! I hadn't had a day off work to be able to do anything! But blogging straight for the next 3 days i promise!

Thankyou for everyones positive opinions and thoughts on my blog i am having so much fun doing this!

H
x

Follow my Facebook page! 


Outfit details:-
Sunglasses- Topshop(old) (similar here)
Crop jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Heels- Topshop (similar here)
Bag- Kardashian Collection for Dorothy Perkins 2013 (similar here)


2 comments:

  1. Your body and this skirt is EVERYTHING.
    Love love love! xx

    lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete