Sunday 11 January 2015

Reflection...

I guess I'm using today as time to reflect upon everything thats made me the person that i am today. Strong, confident and ready to take on the world!! (cringe!)

Fashion means everything to me...literally everything. You can use fashion to express who you are. Who you might want to be. Who you CAN be. I have worked for Topshop for 3 years now and in that time I've learnt that no matter what anyone tells you, you can get back up on your feet by wearing a fabulous outfit and strutting down the street. Topshop has been a huge influence not only for the whole world, but especially for me.
Theres nothing wrong with hiding your emotions with what you wear! If you're feeling down...wear the most extravagant outfit you can and everyone will be so amazed you won't even remember why you were feeling down in the first place! Dressing is a way of life!! *quote Yves Saint Laurent*

Okay I'm rambling...
Theres a 'Fashion Role Model' incentive in my Topshop store, which gives us more reason to dress up for work! When you work full time you do feel very repetitive in what you wear..so I love to change it up as best i can! I remember when i wanted to work in an office just to wear cigarette trousers with a floaty blouse and cute pointed stilettos...should i have said that? Here are some pictures of my past year at Topshop here in Belfast.


Moral of the story.
Remember. Use fashion as much as you can to show your feelings, your dreams and who you are!! It really helps i promise!

x







No comments:

Post a Comment