Wednesday 7 January 2015

TOPSHOP JANUARY WISHLIST...

Wow! its been a while...
Ive decided to make a start at blogging again. Been feeling very nostalgic lately and felt like I needed to put my passion for fashion (no pun intended!)into words and pictures. 


      As a staff member at Topshop, I am always on the look out for what to buy next and while browsing the website today I found some gorgeous pieces that I think are perfect for this time of year!

Heeled boots are a must for A/W14 going into S/S15! They are a favourite of mine and dress up any outfit. Same goes for the shiny boots, 'MARGOT' at Topshop are a perfect black boot to make you not feel in any way frumpy when wearing flatter shoes.

Ripped jeans...they are the biggest craze over the winter for 2014 which is surprising because here in Belfast its 2 degrees!! But as all fashionistas know, we don't dress practically anyway. I could kick myself for not owning a pair of these ripped beauties, something that I will definitely invest in this month. They look amazing dressed up with strappy heels, but equally good with a pair of patent loafers.

Fur gilets ahh music to my ears! or my wardrobe..(does that even make sense?)I own this exact one thats pictured in cream and cannot get enough, it goes with everything and I believe when you wear something over and over again, its essential to buy it in every colour it comes in! (obviously).

Few of the other pieces are things I've had my eye on for a long time and hopefully my purse won't disagree with me for that!

Thankyou to anyone who has read!
H
x

No comments:

Post a Comment